Cruise to Bermuda Deals

Boston to Bermuda: Sail 7 Nights from $549, 3rd/4th guests from $99! - 6 days left

Talk about a last minute cruise special... Sail away from Boston to Bermuda with Priceline's super low prices on Norwegian Cruise Line: 7 Nights from $549 - that's just $78/Night! These are truly amazing deals on the youngest fleet at sea.Enjoy a fun-filled vacation with an unbeatable value. Read more... 


Recommended Reading
Read the Intelligent Cruiser eBook - "an absolute treasure chest of cruise savings. We learned so much about cruise ship discounts and as a result were able to get our cruise fare reduced by $400 without any effort at all." 
       - Last Minute Cruise Specials Blog 


Previous Post Planning Your 4 Day Bahamas Cruise

2 comments

  1. eBook Publisher // April 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

    This looks like a cruise I might actually be able to afford. Wonder if I can do a 4 day at this price??

  2. 10 Great Uses for Binaural Beats // June 7, 2011 at 6:02 AM  

    Well I'll be darned. I figured this had expired by now but I checked and the price actually went down by thirty bucks!




"Intelligent Cruiser... the BEST $37 I have ever spent!"

Photobucket